It's been nearly 10 years since I set up my private practice in London to help people with various kinds of psychological issues: phobias, fears, anxiety and depression disorders as well as everyday problems related to work, business and relationships.
Humour, relaxed atmosphere and simple, down-to-earth solutions makes my therapy an easy and light-weight alternative to many psychotherapeutic approaches.
I've qualified, worked and lived in the UK for over 13 years, so I'm often being seen as 'the expats' therapist' in Warsaw, but in fact, my clients range from entrepreneurs and corporate executives to actors, artists, TV and media personalities and politicians.
Since 2019 my practice is based in Warsaw, providing therapy in both Polish and English. For clients unable to come and see me in Warsaw I provide on-line sessions.
My approach to psychotherapy vastly differs from many mainstream schools of thought. And this is because I believe that:
- Humour, simplicity, and love – that is what really heals. Most people don't need help analyzing their problems.
- Solutions come first - as the real causes of our problems can only be realized and understood from appropriate time perspective.
- Psyche is for you to use – not be changed, fixed or improved in any way.
- Solutions to your problem always lay in your own truth.
- I provide the kind of therapy I'd be happy to receive as a client.
- I've had the privilege to learn from exceptionally skilled British therapists like Nick Kemp and Andrew T Austin.
- Most of my clients come to me by recommendation from others who I already managed to help.
- I believe that being too serious about psychology kills more people than smoking... or even sports.
BOOK YOUR SESSION
- short description of your problem
- where you would like the session to take place (Warsaw, London or on-line)
- preferred time of the day for the online session
Once we set the appointment I'd require you to pay for the session in full within the next 24 hours
Should you require to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please let me know no later than 48 hours prior to the session to get a full refund
How to pay
You can pay for your session via bank transfer, using bank details shown below. Alternatively, payments by debit or credit card can also be arranged on request as well as transfers to the UK bank account.
Santander Bank Polska
30 1090 1043 0000 0001 4354 1590
Please remember to put your full name as a reference in your bank transfer and to e-mail me the transaction receipt within the next 24 hours after your appointment has been booked.
1 session (60 min) – 400 pln
Double session (2h) – 700 pln
The Therapy – 2500 pln
The Therapy is the set of 10 sessions which usually helps to totally overcome most of the issues. It has happened to 8 out of every 10 clients I worked with across the last 10 years.
The Therapy requires the full payment up to 3 days prior to your first appointment - the latest. There are no refunds but you can use your sessions for up to 6 months – and usually even later if you need to.
For online sessions I use Skype. You can find me there by the nickname (nickname) or simply click the 'My session' button on your left.
For our work to be effective, you need the following:
- quiet and private space so you could feel comfortable talking
- stable and strong internet connection. The one you can watch Netflix or YT is usually good enough.
- camera, headphones, and microphone. For an effective session, I need to be able to see clearly not only your face but also your chest and shoulders plus I need to hear not only what you say but also how you sound.
- phones and tablets are OK, but please make sure they stay still and do not move throughout the session. Placing them on top of books, coffee mugs etc is not a good idea, so you may think of some sort of tripod or holder to make it work.
OK, that's about it so I guess I see you on-line.